Organic search results are the biggest driving force of all the traffic that moves to your website. On a priority, each one of us as a business owner seeks to rank as high as possible in a Google search. This is so crucial.
Google uses web crawlers to rank websites. These web crawlers scan and index pages and Google rates and provide an opinion for each page on its authority and usefulness to the end-user. Moreover, it follows a typical website ranking process comprising a series of actions. Google also constantly tweaks its search engine algorithms leaving some fundamental strategies the same to help you improve your organic search results.
At Silicon Valley Web Solutions, we help our clients rank their websites in an organic yet different way. If you aren’t still ranking in the search engine results pages and all that hard work does not give you better results, then we recommend you to read this blog. We shall take you through some of the best strategies that we follow by leveraging the smart technologies of Google website ranking tools. So let us give you a rundown of what this piece shall cover for you.
Table of Content
- How Does Google Rank Websites?
- Top 4 Google Tools We Use To Improve Website Rankings
- Google My Business
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Reviews
How Does Google Rank Websites?
According to Google, for a given search query, if your page ranks higher in the search result pages, then this means you are the most relevant result. The search result pages respond to specific search pages created from keywords and phrases. Google AI picks up the meaning behind each query and converts them into concepts instead of just individual words. Besides, there are certain ranking factors created and adjusted by Google’s AI algorithms itself.
The Google search engine creates an index of web pages and offers it to those who are looking for information. What they expect is your website must be mobile-friendly and responsive about everything. Hence, Google has introduced multiple tools and services for small and mid-sized businesses that can take advantage of these multiple technologies. We at Silicon Valley web solutions are providing below Google tools for generating better rankings for our new business startup entrepreneurs and medium-sized businesses.
We Use These Google Tools To Improve the Search Rankings of Our Client Websites
Google My Business
Google My Business is a free tool that makes your business visible along with other related local business listings. Your business information such as website, phone number, review ratings, address, hours, and much more is visible to your potential customers. The tool provides some amazing stats and analytics. The beauty of this tool is in its uncomplicated UI and seamless functionality of various features.
We use this tool for improving the overall business visibility and building the lead generation capacity of our clients. According to reports, 56% of actions on Google My Business listings are website visits and 16% of businesses receive more than 100 calls each month just from Google My Business alone. However, you need to keep the business profile updated with the latest updates about your business and add relevant images, create posts and gather feedback from clients to increase your visibility. We provide all these GMB services to our clients so they could completely focus on their business expansion activities.
With a team of Google experts, we have helped our clients improve in the following ways:
- Consumers began building enough trust in our clients’ business profile
- With the improved ratings, the rankings of the websites went higher and our client got the competitive edge to attract more leads
- Clients received valuable insights from the analytics
- They could gauge how their business was performing and accordingly, we provided them with better marketing strategies
- We facilitated our clients by helping them feed quality, accurate, and consistent information to lead to the right target audience and fulfill the consumer’s search needs
With the impact of Google Adwords, the marketing world has seen a drastic transformation. Now known as Google Ads, this stunning tool completely works on Pay Per Click (PPC). It is a platform that allows business entrepreneurs and marketing professionals to advertise their brands online. We provide online advertising services on this platform where there are over 5 billion search queries on daily basis. With Google Ads, we have helped our clients reach their business goals.
For all our clients across the globe, we provide Google Ads campaign services on monthly basis. Our experts have leveraged the benefits of this stunning digital marketing tool to help businesses provide meaningful messaging to their target audience. We provide the below services:
- We run various types of campaigns every month for our clients such as search campaigns, video campaigns, trueview for action campaigns, shopping campaigns, add campaigns, and much more.
- Our campaign strategies are based on user demographics and brand preferences.
- Amplifying the business prospects of our clients through lead generation and providing the niche segment leads to their website.
- Optimizing Google Ads campaigns to provide high ROI and share a clear picture of future results.
- Continuous testing and tracking of the campaigns and sharing all relevant data to calculate ROI, ads clicked, keywords entered and cost of clicks.
- With the powerful search dynamics of Google Ads, we help our clients yield information about customer habits and requirements that they are looking for. We use relevant keywords based on the location and the kind of devices they use and accordingly assist our clients to make amendments to their products and services.
Being a business owner, you might already know what is Google Analytics. Today more than 73.8 million websites are Google Analytics customers. The tool offers a host of compelling features and benefits for all levels of the workforce like executives, marketing professionals, content developers to site owners. With millions of businesses switching over to this amazing tool, we recommend our clients gauge their business performance with Google Analytics. To get a better grasp of their website, we help them find ways to maximize the benefits of this tool.
We at Silicon Valley Web Solutions, provide the following Google Analytics services to our clients:
- Help evaluate and measure the performance of marketing, products, and content relating to user engagement.
- Collect relevant data, organize and use them as a useful information
- Provide valuable insights that help our clients to create better marketing strategies and other business-related plans
- Ascertain the fluctuations in the consumer’s life cycle with the rapidly changing behaviors.
- Help make real-time decisions based on the facts from the available data.
- Tracking the channels that are effective in customer acquisitions and monitoring the data fluctuations about product engagement.
- Provide personalized ad marketing strategies from the collected data
- Track the website pages that are gaining a considerable number of visitors and find the best-performing pages
Google Reviews is the surest way to give your business a huge credibility boost without spending a single penny. When people give reviews online and share their thoughts about your company, it levels up the playing field where expensive campaigns, marketing hype, and slick copies become less relevant. The tool gives the searcher a wide space to make informed decisions on whether they should engage with that business, based on the reviews given by actual customers. However, positive reviews have unprecedented power.
And this is where we help our clients get an edge over other competitors. We help our clients build sustainable customer relationships that exponentially benefit them in obtaining genuine product or service feedback via Google Reviews.
We provide the below services to our clients for getting positive reviews:
- Help them increase their brand trust by providing transparent feedback from their clients
- To help them address the negative reviews and ensure further building enough customer trust
- Provide better online exposure and reduce the overwhelming effect of search engine optimization tactics.
- Encourage feedback loops and customer intelligence. In addition, we inform our clients about the positive feedback they receive and the experiences their customers share about services
- We also enhance the click-through ratios of websites with Google reviews
- Helping clients collect maximum positive reviews that directly improves the conversion ratios.
- Advertising the strong ratings of our clients all over their website
Level up Your Website Performance and Hit The Charts Like Never Before!
At Silicon Valley Web Solutions, we know how to maximize the benefits of Google tools. From marketing your business to fetching the best feedback, analytics performance to spiking conversion ratios, and much more, we help you sail through the digital marketing journey. Get in touch with our digital marketing experts to boost your business performance. We are here to help you improve your brand visibility!